Reopening Tomorrow! 28th May
It's lovely to hear that so many of you are excited for our reopening from tomorrow (Thurs 28th May) our usual hours 5pm-9pm 🐟🍟
We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back.
We just wanted to let you know the changes we have put in place to open as safely as possible:
• We will be allowing only one person into the shop at any one time to allow you to place and then collect your order.
• We will have a designated queue area, a separate clearly marked exit and obvious social distancing areas for waiting. These will be clearly marked with signs and floor markings.
• We will continue to use our usual ticket system to help with this, you will be given a number once you have ordered and this will be called when your food is ready to collect.
• We have fitted a sneeze screen for extra protection and also to protect our packaging/work surfaces from air borne contamination.
• We have a new contactless card machine for those not wanting to use cash.
• Any cash taken will be put into a separate pot to be sanitised and change given will be previously sanitised.
• There will be hand sanitiser available on the counter for customer use, if you wish.
• As we did prior to closing, condiments and forks will remain behind the counter, do not hesitate to ask for these.
• For now we will be operating only as a family unit, we live in the same household so if you see us standing close together do not panic.
Everything we have put in place is with customer and our safety as the priority. We have been speaking to the Food Standards Agency, Environmental Health Officer and other shop owners to figure out the best way to do this.
Unfortunately, unlike some shops, we do not have the facility to operate a pre-order service. It was certainly a consideration of ours but the way we do things with cooking fresh and being such a small shop makes it very problematic for us.
Hopefully you will feel comfortable with the measures we have put in place.
This is all very new and we ask that you bear with us whilst we find our feet with this new routine. Service may be slower than you're used to but as always we will be trying our best to minimise waiting times.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Neil & Emma